Compliance, Audits & Inspection Services
Safe Resolutions offers a wide variety of Audit and Inspection Services including:
- Critical Control Effectiveness Audits which are designed to monitor those controls which are fundamental (and often underestimated) in ensuring risks are maintained at an acceptable level. Training can be conducted so that your own staff can conduct these in house, or we can periodically conduct these to maintain a level of external due diligence.
- Contractor Management Audits. Whether during the pre-engagement stage, project execution or during peak/high risk periods, we are able to conduct audits on your suppliers and contractors to ensure they meet legislative and your business HSEQ systems.
- Process Implementation and Effectiveness Audits, designed to ensure key aspects of your systems or individual procedures have been implemented, are being followed and effective in reducing the level of risk and maintaining it at and acceptable level.
- Periodic Third Party inspections/monitoring of projects and shut downs, especially during high risk activities.
- Legislation Mapping and Compliance Audits. With our experience developing and managing systems across numerous legislative frameworks within Australia and Internationally, we know what is required and how to effectively and efficiently meet these requirements in line with your business’s risk profile.